This is my go-to sauce to serve on grain bowls, roasted veggies, or even drizzled on avocado toast. Between the tahini, nutritional yeast, mustard, vinegar, and garlic this is the kind of condiment you’ll want to have in your back pocket at all times so you can jazz up any meal. This sauce is vegan by nature but loved by carnivores everywhere. Whether you dip or drizzle, this is a great sauce for any occasion!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce (or a pinch of cayenne pepper)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a small food processor and puree until smooth and creamy. Taste test and adjust seasonings as needed.