Honey Lemon Thyme Cocktails
I’m raising a glass and taking a break this evening.
Instead of blogging about our day at the farm I am going to join my two favorite guys and sip these lovely cocktails while we relax for the first time all day. I invite you all to clink glasses with someone you love and disconnect from the world for a while. If you are in need of a refreshing and absolutely delicious cocktail these are them! Cheers.
Lemon Thyme Cocktails with Honey Simple Syrup
Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme (plus more for garnish)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Ice cubes
- Place honey, thyme and water in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and stir to dissolve the honey. Keep at a low simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the mixture steep for about 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture through a fine sieve. Discard the thyme. Chill mixture until ready to serve.
- Combine vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup in a large pitcher. Stir well. Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice and garnish with thyme sprigs.
Notes*Use this recipe as a guide. Adjust measurements and ingredients as necessary.