Ginger Miso Sauce
I drizzle this Asian inspired sauce on everything from roasted veggies to grain bowls and even meat. It’s flavorful, easy to prepare and healthy to boot (thanks to the miso and fresh ginger). It’s also a great sauce to have on hand for all dipping needs. Think carrots, bok choy stems, radishes or rice crackers. Happy hour snacking just got a whole lot tastier. Happy dipping!
Sesame Ginger Miso Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (or Sriracha)
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and use an emersion blender or small food processor to puree the ingredients until smooth. Taste test and adjust seasonings as needed.