Creamy Vanilla-Almond Chia Seed Pudding
This chia pudding is a great breakfast because it is full of superfood nutrition. Chia seeds are packed with protein, fiber and omega-3s just to name a few. When paired with other delicious ingredients it makes for a powerful morning treat.
What I love most about this breakfast is that it’s prepared the night before. The only thing you need to do the next day is spend two seconds throwing on your favorite toppings. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Creamy Vanilla Chia Seed Breakfast Pudding
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 mins. Serves: 2
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk + more to thin if needed (homemade preferred but store bought is fine too)
- 1/2 a ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- Small pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chopped banana
- Chopped almonds
- Goji berries
- Shredded coconut
- Cacao nibs
- Drizzled maple syrup
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients for the pudding in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Place in a bowl or jar and cover in the fridge overnight.
- Stir the pudding and taste test. If need be stir in a little more almond milk. Divide between two bowls and serve with your favorite toppings.
Notes*Use this recipe as a guide. *Adjust measurements and ingredients as needed. *Taste test as you go